Protection against fleas and ticks for eight monthsWith its innovative delivery system, Seresto® offers a breakthrough in flea and tick protection for dogs or cats for eight months.
Features and benefits:
For dogs or cats
-Repels and kills ticks
-If a tick is repelled or killed, it can't attach and transmit the organisms that may cause disease
-Non-greasy, odorless, easy-to-use
An effective combination Inside the unique polymer matrix of Seresto® are two active ingredients:
-Imidacloprid has been used in products recommended by veterinarians for years to control flea infestations.
-Flumethrin effectively repels and kills ticks, and kills larvae and nymphs.
Flumethrin works together with imidacloprid to provide dual action against fleas and ticks.
No other treatment has this combination of ingredients
The active ingredients spread from the site of direct contact [FIG. 2] over the skin surface of the cat or dog
Sustained release technology
Seresto® works similarly to a monthly topical, but as the active ingredients wear off over time, a new supply is continuously replenished in low concentrations.
The active ingredients spread from the site of direct contact over the skin surface.
Bayer's polymer matrix technology is designed to slowly and continuously release the active ingredients over eight months, a duration that makes it clearly different from other collars.
how to apply Seresto®
Monthly flea and tick treatments can be time-consuming to apply.
Plus, remembering to apply them monthly can be a hassle.
Seresto®takes just minutes to adjust on your dog or cat, and provides treatment that lasts eight months against fleas and ticks.
Seresto® kills fleas within 24 hours and kills ticks within 48 hours of initial application.
Application is easy
1. Remove collar from protective bag immediately prior to use.
2. Unroll collar and make sure that there are no remnants from the plastic connectors inside the collar.
3. Insert end of the collar through the buckle. Adjust the collar around the dog or cat’s neck without tightening it too tight (as a guide, it should be possible to insert two fingers between the collar and the neck).
4. Pull excess collar through the loop(s) and cut off any excess length extending 1 inch (2 cm) beyond the loop(s).
5. Seresto® comes with three optional reflector clips that can be attached to the collar for additional visibility at night.
The reflector clips should be evenly distributed on the non-overlapping part of the collar.
Make sure Seresto® fits securely
As a guide, it should be possible to insert two fingers between the collar and the neck.
Make sure the collar is not loose enough for the cat to put its leg through.