if never vaccinated a second dose is recommended for better protection.
Spectra 6 vaccine is a combination of immunogenic, attenuated strains of Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus Type 2 (CAV-2), Canine Parainfluenza, and Canine Parvovirus Type 2b, propagated in cell line tissue cultures. The diluent contains killed antigens for Canine Coronavirus Vaccine. The CAV-2 fraction cross-protects against respiratory infection caused by infectious canine hepatitis (CAV-1).
- 6-way protection
- Contains parvovirus for rapid immunity and cross protection against all recognized field strains
- High titer, low passage parvo fraction. High vaccine titers have been shown to overcome low-level maternal antibody interference in puppies
- Meets or exceeds all USDA Standards
- Convenient choice of IM or SC administration
- Ideal first shot for puppies - no Lepto fractions
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before injecting vaccine pull back slightly on syringe plunger. If blood enters the syringe freely, choose another injection site. For puppies 9 weeks or younger vaccinate healthy puppies at 3-4 week intervals until 16 weeks of age for at least 3 doses. For puppies over 9 weeks and adults give a minimum of 2 doses at 3-4 week intervals. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.