Skip to content
Free delivery with purchase over $39 in US
Can My Dog Eat My Halloween Candy?


The simple answer is no. Here are three reasons as to why your dog can not eat Halloween candy.


1. Sugar

the most common sugar in candy, xylitol, is highly toxic to dogs. Ingesting this type of sugar can cause your dog's blood sugar levels to drop, which could result in multiple life-threatening sicknesses.


2. Chocolate

as much as we all wish dogs could indulge in the delicious chocolate we all love. It is incredibly toxic to dogs.


3. Weight gain

Not only can candy cause dogs to suffer from life-threatening illnesses, but it can also cause them to gain a mass amount of unhealthy weight. They can also experience upset stomachs or long-term obesity

Dog halloween candyDog treats

Subscribe to our newsletter

A short sentence describing what someone will receive by subscribing

Free delivery with purchase over $39 in US

Satisfied or refunded

No Questions Asked!

Top-notch support

Reach out anytime

Secure payments

All Payments 100% Secured.