Zylkene can help improve quality of life for pets—and their owners!
Situational stress and environmentally-induced problems are common in dogs and cats, and affects them in a variety of ways.
Zylkene helps balance reactions in some situations (travel, moving, adoption, grooming, meeting new people, loud noises, etc.) and helps animals maintain normal and relaxed dispositions.
Zylkene may also open pets’ receptivity to behavior-modification training.
- Clinically proven with no known side effects
- Suited for dogs and cats of all ages
- Lactose and preservative free
- Non-sedating and non-addictive
- Can be added to food or treats or mixed with liquid
- Fast-acting and suitable for short-term or long-term use
Zylkene capsules can be administered orally, or opened and mixed with a meal. Use as recommended by your veterinarian.
Short-term use: Use Zylkene for 1–2 days before a planned event or change in environment.
Some animals may need earlier administration (5–7 days).
33-65 lbs 1 capsule daily
66-132 lbs 2 capsules daily