Probiotics, Prebiotics, Vitamins, Enzymes - Box of 30 (1.5 g) stick packs
Feline Synacore contains 2 probiotic strains, 2 prebiotics, 13 enzymes and 3 vitamins to help promote digestive support and better overall health. Digestive upsets, Diarrhea, and related GI issues are common issues in cats and kittens.
These issues can have a range of causes: micro flora imbalances, deficiency in enzymes/vitamins, switching foods, medications, boarding, traveling or environmental changes. Keep your cat healthy and happy with Synacore.
· Promotes the overall wellbeing of your cat
· Provides nutritional support for a healthy immune system
· Moderates the negative effects of stress
· Helps support regular digestion; may protect against occasional digestive upsets
· 2 Probiotics (specified strains*) proven to balance micro flora in the GI tract, which helps your pet defend against digestive upsets and other health problems.
· 1 Billion CFU’s per stick pack
· 2 Prebiotics that provide a food source for good bacteria to grow and thrive.
· 13 Enzymes to help break down food so your pet can gain all of the nutritional benefits from their diet.
· 3 Vitamins to promote healthy skin, shinier coat, stronger bones and a healthy gut.
· May reduce fecal odor with regular use
· Approved by the NASC (National Animal Supplement Council)
Know the Strain!
*What’s so important about a specifically named Probiotic Strain? Different strains may have different actions, positive or negative, even if they are the same genus and species. Knowing the specific strain ensures a reliable and consistent, clinically studied probiotic. Probiotics are classified by [Genus] [Species] [Strain], which would look like, [Lactobacillus] [Helveticus] [Rosell-52]. Check the ingredients, and look for the strain!
Once per day, sprinkle 1 stick pack over your cat’s suggested serving of food.
Supplementing with Synacore once a day keeps your cat regular, healthy and happy! Your pet will shine in a healthier coat and benefit from healthy skin and digestion. Synacore can also be fed during antibiotic use to help maintain proper gut flora.
Deficient in Enzymes or Vitamins:
Synacore may be used as a daily supplement for cats deficient in enzymes or vitamins. Processed pet food is void of enzymes. A lack of enzymes in a pet's diet causes unnecessary stress on the pancreas and can lead to serious issues. Synacore contains 13 highly active enzymes for proper nutrition, and 3 essential vitamins for skin, bone, and GI health.
Predictable Stress or Environment Changes:
Feed Synacore two weeks before boarding, traveling, showing, or changing diet to promote a strong and healthy immune system, protecting against digestive upsets. Synacore is recommended for puppies, kittens, and senior pets undergoing stressful conditions.
Store in a cool, dry place protected from light.
Ingredients: Inulin, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Buttermilk, Dehydrated Cranberry, Dried Fermentation Extract of Bifidobacterium longum and Aspergillus niger, Natural Flavor, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Dried Fermentation Extract of (Aspergillus oryzae, Trichoderma longibrachiatum, Lactobacillus helveticus, Candida rugosa, and Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Vitamin E Supplement, Bromelain, Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3), Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Ascorbic Acid.
(All enzymes derived from non-animal sources)
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms