Rugby Aluminum Hydro Gel Reduce Sour Stomach Nausea Indigestion Dogs & Cats 16oz
Aluminum Hydroxide Gel is used to reduce symptoms of sour stomach, nausea, and indigestion in dogs and cats.
Also may be used to decrease the amount of phosphate in the blood of patients with kidney disease.
A mint flavored antacid
Use this medication exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your veterinarian.
Do not use it in larger amounts or for longer than recommended.
• shake well before using
• do not take more than 12 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours
• do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
• dosage: 2 teaspoonfuls 5-6 times daily after meals and at bedtime followed by a sip of water if needed
To be sure you get the correct dose, measure the liquid with a marked measuring spoon or medicine cup, not with a regular table spoon.
If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist for one.
Give medication with water.
Aluminum hydroxide is usually taken between meals or at bedtime.
Relieves heartburn, acid indigestion and sour stomach.
• store at room temperature
• protect from freezing
• keep tightly closed
• TAMPER-EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF FOIL SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.