Product DescriptionPyrantel-S Type C Medicated Feed Swine Anthelmintic containing Banminth® (Pyrantel Tartrate) is indicated for removal and control of large roundworm (Ascaris suum) and nodular worm (Oesophagostomum) infections in swine.
Banminth is a registered trademark of Phibro Animal Health Corporation for Pyrantel Tartrate
Removes and controls large roundworms and nodular worms
- Easy to feed pellet form
- Scoop included measures approximately 0.50 pound (8 oz).
- Each 5 lb. bag treats five 40 lb. pigs
1. Enclosed scoop measures approximately 0.50 pound (8 oz).
2. Feed as the sole ration for a single therapeutic treatment at the rate of 1 pound of feed per 40 pounds of body weight for animals up to 200 pounds. For animals 200 pounds or over, feed 5 pounds of feed per head. Pigs will generally consume this feed within a few hours, after which regular feeding should be resumed.
3. Better worming is achieved when pigs are separated by size into different lots or pens for treatment.
4. Water should be made available to animals during fasting and treatment periods.
5. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.