Natural Chemistry Reptile Spray
Kills mites on contact!
Natural Chemistry Reptile Spray does not use poisons or other toxins to achieve results, so mites do not become resistant, thus, the product never loses effectiveness.
Reptile Spray can be applied directly on pet, with no need to remove water or feed dispensers from habitat!
Highly effective on fleas, ticks, lice & mites
Contains no pyrethrins or similar chemicals
EPA approved label requires no hazard warnings!
Lowest possible toxicity ratings in all EPA categories
pH adjusted to minimize irritation
Read entire label before each use.
Spray directly on reptile (spray bottle required for 1 gallon size, sold separately), but not to excess runoff and all areas where mites may hide.
Avoid spraying in eyes and facial areas.
Alternatively, spray onto cloth and wipe on reptile.
Reapply as often as necessary, but not more than at 3-day intervals.
Do not treat snakes for at least 6 hours after shedding their skin.
Reptile Spray can be used to clean surfaces of terrariums and other habitats.
Spray surfaces with product and wipe with a clean cloth.
Rinse and dry surfaces before reintroducing reptile to habitat.
Not for use on amphibians such as frogs and/or toads.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals.
Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets.
If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water.
If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Storage: If empty do not reuse container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions.
Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate 2.1%, undecylenic acid 0.5%. Other Ingredients: 97.4%.