When you need an easy-to-use, safe enema for canine patients, Pet-Ema provides a convenient, non-toxic solution designed specifically for veterinary practice.
Each disposable Pet-Ema syringe contains 12 mL solution of dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate 250 mg, glycerine and sorbic acid (as a preservative).
Dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate acts to soften stools by facilitating movement of water into fecal mass: glycerine helps lubricate the rectal wall.
Pet-Ema also helps stimulate the mucosa of the lower bowel and rectum.
- Convenient single use disposable enema for dogs and cats.
- An aid in the relief of constipation; re-establishment of normal bowel function in post-operative patients.
- Stimulates the mucosa of the lower bowel and rectum; softens hardened fecal matter; lubricates the rectal wall.
Dosage & Administration
- Remove cap and gently insert nozzle into rectum.
- Nozzle can be lubricated prior to insertion.
- Depress plunger to express contents.
- Treatment can be repeated in one hour if indicated.
Dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate.
Store at room temperature.