- Rub free design with all edges trimmed in fleece
- Decreased attraction of debris with fleece trim
- Superior eye dart stitching for enhanced safety
- Extra reinforcement for durability
- Excellent quality at an incredible value
- The mask’s lower edge should reach one to one and a half inches below the bottom of your horse’s cheekbone for best coverage.
- Be sure not to make the mask fit too snug; you should be able to easily slip your finger between the mask and your horse’s face.
- To put the mask on first open the double locking fastener. Gently place the mask on the horse’s face with the ears and forelock showing through the top opening.
- Secure the double locking fastener under the jaw; making sure you allow a couple of fingers width between the fastener edge and the horse’s throat latch.
- The fabric of the mask needs to stand out well away from the eye, giving total clearance to the eyelashes. The eye-lashes should never be poking through the mask.
- It is recommended to remove the mask nightly and check your horse’s face and eye condition.