CET HEXtra Premium Chews combine the mechanical action of rawhide, the renowned antimicrobial power of chlorhexidine and the trusted C.E.T. name in a convenient, palatable chew for dogs.
Rawhide chews have been shown to be safe and effective in reducing plaque accumulation.
CET rawhide chews contain a dual-enzyme system that improves their effectiveness compared to plain rawhide chews.
- Use C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Chews daily as a first step toward oral hygiene or on those days when brushing isn't possible.
- Premium chew clinically proven to reduce calculus when used daily in dog
- Provides a well-known antiseptic effect and helps remove plaque and reduce tartar.
- Chews are coated with exclusive 10% solution of chlorhexidine gluconate.
- Contains beefhide for natural abrasive cleansing action.
- Helps keep teeth clean and breath fresh, even on days when brushing isn’t possible.
- Persistent action.
Chlorhexidine is released into the oral cavity during chewing and may be released for up to 24 hours, providing sustained antimicrobial action.
Dog owners may give as a daily chew.
Available in petite, medium, large, and extra-large sizes.
Size Dog weight
Petite 11 lbs. and under
Medium 11 - 25 lbs.
Large 26 - 50 lbs.
Extra Large 51 lbs. +