Economical Annual Booster
Spectra® 9 vaccine is a combination of immunogenic, attenuated strains of Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus Type 2 (CAV-2), Canine Parainfluenza, and Canine Parvovirus Type 2b, propagated in cell line tissue cultures. The diluent contains killed antigens for Leptospira Canicola-Grippotyphosa-Icterohaemorrhagiae-Pomona bacterial extract. The CAV-2 fraction cross-protects against respiratory infection caused by infectious canine hepatitis (CAV-1).
- Meets or exceeds USDA standards
- Contains Type 2B Parvorirus for rapid immunity and cross protection against all recognized field strains
- Parvo fraction is high titration, low passage - High vaccine titers help overcome low-level maternal antibody interference in puppies
- Available in single dose with syringe or multi-packs of 25
- Easy do-it-yourself vaccination yields huge savings, especially for multiple dog owners, breeders, and shelters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.