Bayer Advantage II Cats over 9lbs 12 months Supply new sealed EPA product
Advantage II large cats over 10lbs 12 months pack Benefits:
•Kills adult fleas within 12 hours and re-infesting fleas within 2 hours
•Integrated flea control IFC disrupts flea life cycle with pyriproxyfen •Waterproof •Guaranteed US EPA approved •Application is quick and easy
How Does it work: Advantage II uses the compound pyriproxyfen to kill fleas and other insects by interfering with their maturity cycle. Pyriproxyfen Targets insects but does not affect mammals.
Advantage II also contains other flea killing properties like adulticidal, larvicidal, and ovicidal kill fleas and prevent them from emerging again. Imidacloprid paralyzes fleas so they are killed before biting your dog and also reduce the incidence of flea-related allergies.
Effectiveness: Under normal conditions, the product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven 7 days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule. Active Ingredients: 9.1% Imidacloprid, 0.46% Pyripoxyfen and other ingredients
* AdvantageII can causes eye irritation.
* Harmful if swallowed. * Do not get in eyes or on clothing.
* Avoid contact with skin. * Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Advantage is for external use only.
* Do not use on puppies under seven weeks of age.
* Consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals.
* Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately.
* If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any product.