AminAvast Same product as renavast just new name, is a combination of naturally occurring amino acids and peptides to help promote healthy kidney function in cats and dogs.
AminAvast contains Avastamine, a proprietary blend of L-Aspartic acid, L-Carnosine, L-Glutamic acid, L-Glutamine, Glycine, L-Arginine, and L-Histidine. AminAvast helps decrease renal blood pressure, enhances expression of BMP-7, a hormone that causes re-generation and repair of kidney tissue, and increases renal vasodilation.
AminAvast sprinkle capsules are easily mixed with a small amount of wet food twice daily.
AminAvast Cat/Small dog dosage up to 10 lbs.: 1 capsule twice daily; 10-20 lbs.: 2 capsules twice daily.
AminAvast Mechanism of Action:
* Reduces damage to proximal renal tubules
* Stimulates gluconeogenesis
* Suppresses proteolysis in skeletal muscles
* Strong anti-inflammatory effect
* Precursor for nitric oxide
* Decreases renal blood pressure
* Enhances expression of BMP-7, a hormone that causes re-generation and repair of kidney tissue
* Increases renal vasodilation.
AminAvast MECHANISM OF ACTION
-Helps support cells, particularly in renal tubules.
-May help glomerular filtration rate (GFR).
-May help gluconeogenesis.
-May help decrease protein breakdown, especially in skeletal muscles.
-Supports the body’s normal inflammatory response.
-Helps maintain normal renal blood pressure.
-Helps maintain normal renal vasodilation.
-Helps increase the hormone that promotes normal renal tissue repair.
-SAFE – Over 4,000,000 doses administered with no negative side effects reported.
-Easy to administer.
-Requires no refrigeration.
-Three-year shelf life.